We offer a variety of information and services for child care providers. Just some of the services we can help you with include:
For more information, please call or email us.
- Training programs and workshops on many topics of interest
- Food and nutrition programs for child care providers
- Resources through our library
- Information on state licensing and regulations
- Resource Room including laminator, die cuts, book binding
- Assistance with credentialing, accreditation and CDA
Links For Providers
Provides services to people without sufficient resources to provide for their own needs in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City and the Appalachian Region. Resources include furniture, bedding, household items, clothes, school supplies, etc.
LOCATE: Child Care has been centralized at the Maryland Family Network. For questions, questionnaire or to update your vacancies, please call 1-866-752-1614. You can also update your vacancies and rates at http://www.marylandfamilynetwork.org/.