The Anne Arundel County TOT’S LINE
- is a free “warm line” set up to respond to a variety of questions from parents or caregivers of children from birth to 5 years old. This service is available to anyone who lives or works in Anne Arundel County and is funded through the Anne Arundel County Partnership for Children, Youth and Family Services.
- offers advice to parents and caregivers. We research information on any subject including, but not limited to, children’s behavior, sleep issues, potty training, and nutrition, as well as make referrals to other community resources, help locate Mom’s groups, activities, child care, and preschool information, just to name a few examples. All calls are confidential. Our staff are trained Child Development Specialists.
- is not a medical line and we do not give out medical advice, however, we do respond to general medical questions, identify resources, locate medical information, as well as help prepare for upcoming medical appointments.
- is available, free of charge, to speak to groups on a topic of their choosing. We are available to meet with parents and/or child care groups for a meet and greet – our version of a Q&A session.
- electronically distributes a monthly newsflash. Each month the topic is different. If you are interested in receiving this, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.