MOYC 2021 Conference COVID 19 Safety Guidelines
We will continue to follow all CDC guidelines and State of Maryland Health and Safety requirements.
In addition to the Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport’s deep cleaning sanitation protocols, Arundel Child Care Connections, Inc. will implement the following best practices for ALL our conference participants’ safety.
- All participants will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire two (2) days before the conference.
- All participants will be subject to a temperature check upon entry to the hotel. If the temperature is above 100.4, you will not be able to attend the conference.
- Mask/face coverings are required for all hotel guests and conference participants. When outdoors, face coverings are necessary if unable to consistently maintain at least six feet of distance from other individuals.
- Mask/face coverings are required in the banquet ballroom area except for brief moments during food/snack offerings. We ask all participants to limit socialization to your specific table.
- In addition to restroom facilities, hand sanitizer stations will be available at break-out sessions located throughout the facility. Please utilize hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of all break-out training classrooms.
- All break-out training classrooms will have limited seating to maintain social distancing and adhere to MSDE and CDC guidelines.
- Concourse B, C, D capacity will be limited to 30 participants.
- Classroom Santos Dumont, Heathrow, Upington, and Coal Harbor capacity will be limited to no more than 25 participants.
- We ask ALL participants to follow the social distancing foot placements.
- Meals will be served banquet style by hotel staff with plexiglass shields.