- This event has passed.
Emergency Preparedness-Part I
February 3 @ 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Instructor: Cara Bethke
Fee: $60 Member Fee: $65
3 hrs HSN, 3 hrs PRO
Participants will develop an individual EP plan in this workshop. You will learn the necessary actions to keep you and the children in your care safe in any emergency situation.*
Please bring the following items with you to the workshop:
- Current Address of your program,
- Evacuation Location information to include ALL of the following-
- Name of evacuation location
- Address and phone number of evacuation location
- Contact person at the evacuation location (first AND last name), contact person’s phone number
- Verbal agreement with contact person at the evacuation location saying that it’s permissible to use their location as an evacuation location for children.
- How children will be transported to the evacuation location.
*You must complete both sessions AND submit a complete emergency plan to receive certificate.