Are you a parent or guardian looking for child care in Anne Arundel County?
Are you a family child care provider or child care center that wants to update your program information in the LOCATE database?
You have come to the right place. Maryland Family Network, our sponsoring agency, provides a free service for you. LOCATE: Child Care is a free referral service with detailed information on all regulated child care programs in Maryland.
For more information, click on the appropriate box below.
Selecting child care is one of the most important decisions your family will ever make. Take the time to make the right choice.
- Talk to a LOCATE Counselor by calling 1-877-261-0060, Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- What is LOCATE: Child Care?
- Tips on choosing the right child care for your needs
- Complete an online search
- For school-age childcare and activities: http://apps.marylandfamilynetwork.org/mdcfc/search_ost/disclaimer.asp
- Special Needs Services Phone and Website: 1-800-999-0120
- Servicio especial en español
- Complete the intake form prior to talking with a LOCATE Referral Specialist
Child Care Providers
LOCATE: Child Care is a great marketing tool, as counselors provide your program information to parents looking for child care. As a registered/licensed program, you are already in the database, but providing additional information and ensuring it is current helps families find you. Do you have vacancies you want parents to know about? You can update your information and vacancies 3 ways. Follow the links below:
Complete the Questionnaire online to update your program information and return via mail* or fax*:
Verify/Edit/Update your information online.
Update your vacancies by calling 1-866-752-1614.
* Mail Questionnaires to Maryland Family Network, 1001 Eastern Ave. Floor 2, Baltimore, Maryland 21202, or, Fax the completed form to 410-385-0561.