Technical Assistance Support and Coaching
We want to partner with you in providing high quality child care and running your business. When you’ve got questions or need guidance in putting a plan in place we’re here to assist in any way we can. Reach out to us for help with best practices for providing child care, maintaining regulations, child behavior, curriculum, quality improvements, business administration practices, marketing, accreditation, family engagement, professional development, and more.
We support center based and family early care programs. We can help with an individual classroom, multiple classrooms and/or an entire program. In addition to our overall technical assistance support and coaching we provide Infant and Toddler support for programs caring for infants and toddlers.
- Resources to help meet and adhere to OCC regulations
- Guidance in classroom arrangement, daily schedule and lesson planning
- Assistance with Administrative practices
- Support and guidance in opening a family child care business and/or child care center
- Provide materials designed to support child development
- Assistance with issues regarding Special Needs
- Assistance in the Child Care Credential, MSDE/NAFCC Accreditation process
- Assistance with Maryland EXCELS
- Support dealing with typical behavior issues
Infant and Toddler Technical Support focuses on providing developmentally appropriate and quality care for infants and children less than three years of age.
- Consultation by phone and/or on-site
- Assistance in expansion of infant care
- Guidance in infant-toddler specific classroom arrangement, and activity planning
- Support in choosing a Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum for birth to 3
- Support with ITERS (Infant Toddler Environmental Rating Scale) – Find out the strengths and weaknesses of your environment and receive assistance in making improvements when necessary
- Support and guidance on the Social, Emotional development of infants and toddlers
- Offer strategies to increase family engagement/parent education
If you are interested in taking advantage of this free service, please contact the Early Childhood Specialist at Arundel Child Care Connections
Stacey King- Early Childhood Specialist 443-782-5001 ext. 102 email@example.com
Technical Assistance Intake Forms
Please download the necessary form in order to use it as a fillable PDF.