Register for Classes
Arundel Child Care Connections (ACCC) offers a variety of workshops designed to support you as you
fulfill your Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE), Office of Child Care (OCC) training
requirements. The following training calendar will allow you to view workshops available and register for
All workshops are approved by MSDE Office of Child Care, training numbers: CKO-30423, CTO-154224, PSO-30076 (approvals valid through 6/30/18).
(Revised February 2017)
By clicking “Register for Classes“ below you agree to the terms below.
Please read the following registration and participation policies prior to registering:
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required to attend all workshops. Pre-registration occurs when Arundel Child Care Connections (ACCC) receives a registration form with payment, phone call with credit card payment, or an online registration by noon the day before the workshop. Walk-ins will not be accepted at the workshop.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. If your registration is received after a workshop has met its capacity, we will notify you and return your payment, or offer you another class choice. Registrations are transferable when the transfer registration is done 48 hours or more prior to the training date. Confirmations will not be mailed. You may call 410-222-1719 to verify your enrollment in the class.
- Cash, check, money order or credit card payment (VISA, MC or Discover) will be accepted as payment. There will be a $30.00 service fee for returned checks. Checks are made payable to Arundel Child Care Connections.
- No refunds will be given unless ACCC cancels the workshop. If you need to cancel, you must give ACCC 24-hours notice and credit will be given to your account. A class may be cancelled if it does not have six or more participants registered 24-hours prior to the workshop date. In the case of a cancellation, participants will receive a credit transferable to another workshop or a refund will be given.
- You must be present and participate in the entire workshop to receive a certificate for the credit hours listed. Workshops begin at the stated time; please plan to arrive ten minutes early to sign-in. If you arrive 15 or more minutes after the stated start time of the workshop you will be asked to leave. You will not be eligible for a certificate, credit, or refund. Training certificates are issued at the conclusion of each workshop provided the participant successfully completes the post assessment.
- If you do not show up for a scheduled class, you forfeit your registration. Any substitutions for the original registrant will incur and additional charge of $5 added to the workshop fee. Substitutions will receive certificates via mail once payment is received.
- Workshops are designed for adults only, please make child care arrangements in advance.
- Please call 410-222-1719 in advance if you need assistance or require special accommodations at the workshop.
- In the event of inclement weather, please call 410-222-1719 for closure information and cancellation of workshops. In the event of a cancelled workshop due to weather, credit will be given toward another workshop. ACCC follows the Anne Arundel County Public School inclement weather closings. If your workshop is being held at a library please contact the library for closure information.
- No food/drink is permitted in Room 161 (Arundel Center) when attending a class at ACCC.
- Replacement certificates may be requested by emailing Carol Moran at email@example.com or by calling 410.222.1719. There is a $5.00 fee for each replacement certificate.